Terms and conditions of Free upgrade warranty
- Extended warranty must be registered on the www.printerwarranty.co.za web site within 3 months of purchase.
- Proof of purchase for the product will be requested and uploaded at the time of registration.
- Extended warranty is merely an extension of the current vendor warranty. The standard terms of the OKI warranty offered in SA will continue for the customer in year 2 and 3 including any usage limitations.
- Warranty includes any failure deemed a manufacturing fault and does not include parts or consumables that have failed due to general use and are deemed service parts i.e. Fusers, rollers, maintenance kits, toners, inks or drums
- Extended warranty excludes toners, inks, drums and any item deemed a consumable item or part
- Turnaround times are subject to spare parts availability
- Extended warranty is only offered in South Africa
- OKI reserves the right to exchange a unit should a spare part not be available. The warranty on the exchanged unit will continue until the expiry of the original extended warranty purchased.